Onely Thanks! November 26, 2008Posted by Onely in We like. . ..
Tags: family, giving thanks, nut sucking, pumpkin pies, turkey day, we love being single
- Our families (immediate and extended)
- Our friends — who we may as well call family
- Our readers — you! — for keeping us interesting and interested, and for proving to us that there *are* others out there happy to be single! :)
- Our cats and dog (Hi Kitty!)
- Our homes, which we come back to after long days and extended trips, empty to our relief.
- Pumpkin pies. All to ourselves. Good any time of the year!
- All the friends who offer their families as substitutes for our own when we’re far away, working through the holiday to get a Ph.D. (OK, that’s Lisa’s special one)
- Nut-sucking!!!! hahahahahahaha (that’s Christina’s special one, and Lisa wrote it)
Readers — what else are you thankful for?